Quotes for you
Motivational Quotes to improve life
Pages
Home
Friend's Blogs
Environment Slogans
Visit Daily Puzzles and check Daily Puzzles and Brainteasers
What is Good Apology?
A good apology has 3 parts:
1st - I'm sorry;
2nd - It was my fault and
3rd - How do I make it
right?
But a lot of people usually
miss the 3rd part.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alexa
Popular Quotes of this month
6 Keys to a Healthy Relationship
Friendship Freedom Honesty Trust Understanding Communication
(no title)
“God gives nothing to those who keep their arms crossed.” - African Proverb
(no title)
Men achieve a certain greatness unawares, when working to another aim.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
A day without laughter is a day wasted
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. - Eleanor Powell
(no title)
The harder I work, the luckier I get. - Samuel Goldwyn
Full Form of T.O.D.A.Y
T-This is an O-Opportunity to D-Do A-A work, better than Y-Yesterday.
(no title)
The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it. -William Faulkner #quotes4_u
Praying is not about asking God for what you want but Thanking God for what he has given you already.
Creativity is the greatest rebellion in existence. Osho
No comments:
Post a Comment